Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Assignment #17: More E-How

               10 eHow Wacky How to dos:



  1. How to Meet Your Mate Online
  2. How to Stop Stubbornness
  3. How to Play the Violin
  4. How to Set a Table
  5. How to Throw a Bonfire
  6. How to Tie a Tie
  7. How to Blow Up Photos
  8. How to Clean a Flat Screen TV
  9. How to Cure Bad Breath
  10. How to Show Emotions on FaceBook
                       
                            10 1908's Phrases
  1. Screeeeechhhh!!!!!
  2. Back to the bone
  3. Jeepers
  4. Are you talkin to me?
  5. Come on Down!
  6. cut, it, out
  7. Have Mercy!!!!
  8. I meant to do that
  9. Did I do that?
  10. Ohhhhh....I'm tellin mama!
  
                                   10 1980 Pictures 



   
                

4 comments:

  1. Darian I love your phrases and pictures from the 80's. I especially like your ehows.

    Your friend,
    Malori

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job Darain. I love your wacky ehows. your pictures were good and funny A+ good job.

    ReplyDelete