Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog assignment #6 Smilebox

      Summary of my Smilebox
  
   For my Smilebox I did a scrapbook about my dog Breonna. I really love my dog and taking pictures of her so i decided it would be cute to do the scrapbook about her. I had fun looking through videos and pictures of her for the assignment. I found some pictures i thought i deleted and some that i needed to deleted. I hope she didn't mind i use her as my subject. Tee-Hee.(:  

   I have to admit  I had fun doing this assignment and I'm glad i could finally pick something as my subject. I had never been on Smilebox before, but i quickly got the hang of ,it I think. My dog was even sitting by me when I did this, and I think one day my dog will be a super star. I really enjoyed getting a kick out of one video of my dog playing with my robot hamster. I hope to one day use Smilebox again.

No comments:

Post a Comment