Picture #1
I like this picture for two reasons. The first reason is it reminds me of this restaurant i went to when i was younger, and the restaurant had a little board walk, much like this one. I remember my great grandma from California visiting with us and my family eating there. The last reason is because of the colorful background. I like the colorful background because it reminds me of the sunset. When i first saw this picture i knew it was perfect for me.
Picture #2
I like this picture for many reason. My first reason is it reminds me of a flower my Paw Paw would pick every summer for me. I remember going outside to the trees and pointing to the biggest flowers. Another reason i like this picture is because the way the camera took the picture of it. I love how it has a very close up of the flowers, because you can see every detail of the flower. My last reason for picking this picture is when i saw it i remembered all the summers when i would take that flower home i couldn't wait to get up the next morning to see how big it had gotten.
Picture #3
I really like this picture because of the way the tiger looks. I love how he is underwater and STILL wants the meat. I also like this picture because it reminds me of mike the tiger and his habitat, I'm not sure if this is the six Mike. It reminds me of how playful he was once when my family went to see him and he was swimming around. Even thought the tiger could eat me in like three bites i think it still looks very cute.
Picture #4
This picture is super cool and i really love it. When i first saw it i noticed how it looks old and the lights are lite up, and that is mainly why i love it. I like how the outside on the left side looks like the scene from Lady and the Tramp. I also like it because it reminds me of an arcade game i use to play where you would race around, and this is one of the places you could race at. I saw this picture and immediately knew i had to use it.
Picture #5

This i a picture of fish in various colored waters waters. I really love this picture because of the colorful water and it reminds me of all the fish I had. My favorite part of having a fish was flushing it down the toilet when it died. I'm serious my brother Ryan and I would fight over flushing them when they would die. Anyways this picture is very creative and very colorful and that is mainly why i like it.
Picture #6
This is a picture of old fashion dirty skates. I really this picture because, well i like old fashion stuff and these are cute. It reminds me of when i would skate when i was younger and i didn't really know how to skate. I remember one time i was really little and i was skating and these girls came and taught me the fastest way to skate. Now every time i see skates like these i think of that, and i remembered that when i saw these skates.
Picture #7
As you can see this is a picture of an old old house. I really like picture because it is old fashion, and like i said i like old fashion. It reminds me of this old house way in the back of the woods at my old house. My friend and i would try to go in it , but we would always get caught. I also like how the house is all broken down and very dangerous to go in. I really like this picture ALOT and wish i could really go see the house in real life.
picture #8
This is a picture of an old rusty truck. I really like this picture because i like old cars and trucks. I really love how the rust truck is set against the green grass. When i grow up I think it would be cool to find one of these and fix them up. When i see this truck i think of my great great grandpa and my great grandpa driving one of these old kinda cars. When i saw this picture i knew i had to use it.
Picture #9
This is a picture of a young girl holding a plant in her hand. I really love this picture because it shows a young girl holding a plant in her hand as it grows. I love how it shows little magical dots around it as if it is growing. This picture is about life and how we grow. I saw it and instantly knew i had to use it.
Picture #10
This is a picture of a Farris wheel,if you couldn't tell. I really like this picture because it is pretty and the Farris wheel looks cool. It also reminds me of this movie i saw once where people where on a Farris wheel and a giant monkey ate the Farris wheel. For about the longest of time I was afraid to ride a Farris wheel. This picture brought back the memory of that movie.
Picture #11
This is a picture of a boy riding on his bicycle. I like this picture because it has a little boy on his bike and has his head drawn. I also love how you can see the dude's hand right in front of the picture. I love how the drawn part has a little spiky animal on it. I really love this picture alot.
Picture #12
This is a picture of many owls. I like this picture because it has owls in it and I love owls. My favorite owl is the owl at the way bottom right. I also lke the big green owl because it reminds me of this shirt I had when I was younger. I really love this picture and I really love owls.
Picture #13
This is a picture of purple lightning and a moon. I like this picture because of the way the lightning is and how they created the color. It also reminds me of the strap thing i got for my guitar. The last reason why i like this picture is because it is purple, and i think the color purple is pretty cool. When i first saw the picture i didn't like it, but now i do.
Picture #14

This is a picture of a yellow stuffed animal thing. I chose this picture because i thought it looked pretty interesting. I really love how his mouth is zipped shut as if he has a secret. I think the way the stuffed animal thing is made, the way he has a straight face. This picture is super cute and i am glad i came apon it.
Picture #15
This is a picture of heart shapped film comming out of a camra. I really love this picture because the way the film is shapped in a heart. I also like this picture because of the camra and how it is kinda old. I remimber having a family camra like that, and now they have better camras. I also like how the picture is black adn white because that looks cool. This picture is very awesome and i like it alot.













No comments:
Post a Comment