Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Assignment #1

                         My Autobiography  


    My name is Darian. I am the second child of my mom and dad. I was born November 17, 1997 in Louisiana. when i was like three my mom would bring my brother and I to my grandma's house. My grandma would bring my brother to school and watch me during the day. After the day my Grandma would pick him up and i would come with her. I remember one time we were going to pick my brother up and i found a marker in the back seat, so i drew smiley faces on my hands. My grandma took the marker away, and it was a pretty color too.
  
  When i was really little my dad would take my brother and I like everywhere. He took us to this dinosaur thing in the mall. He took us to the mall alot just to play in the play area, and eat cookies from there, and they where good. Once my mom and dad took my brother and I to this Elmo concert. I got to give Elmo a hug, every normal kid's dream. Also when my other grandparents watched me i would always watch re runs of old cartoons, Popeye was my favorite. I would also color on my grandpa's lap. I also LOVED watching rugrats alot.
  
   As a younger kid i went to school at Commite Christian Academy. On the first day of school my parents both took the day off so they could bring me in together for my first day of k-4. On many TV shows they   show the kids crying and screaming. I just went in and went to the dress up center. I like that recess because they had a reading corner, dress up area, a cooking area, and other stuff. That year my mom had a tumor and had to go to the hospital. My grandma and grandpa had to watch my brother and I. I remember going to see my mom in the hospital and crying when i had to leave her.

  When i got in fith grade, i had been going to Commite Christian Academy for seven years, the middle school closed and i had waited all those years to go to middle school there. I waited seven years to be able to play volleyball. I wasn't too happy when i found out i had to go to Bethany and my brother got to go to Victory. After a while i got use to Bethany and started liking it. My neighbor, Brooke Bourg, brought me to school and brought me home. God had a reason he wanted me to go to Bethany and that reason was for me to get saved, which i did.
  
  So last summer i moved from Baton Rouge to Central. My neighbor and best friend, Mallory moved in the same nabor hood as me. She moved in Bellengrath and i Moved in Bellengrath Lakes. My family even got a swing set  and a big fenced in yard. My dog, Breonna who is 6 pounds and small, trys to get out anyway she can, and she has succeeded many times. I really like the house alot and even talked my brother in to giving me the bigger room. My life has only just begun.
                            The End
               

No comments:

Post a Comment