- Puzzles
- Article on texting and driving
- Comics
- Animal of the month
- Limericks
- Student drawings
- Interview Mrs.Moise
- Jokes
- Crafts
- Good recipes
- More find its
- Polls
- List of students birthdays for the month
- Thoughts on the food
- Contests
- Results of student sports games
- Up coming events
- Encouraging scripture
- New books
- List of christian bands
- Music reviews
- Christian song of the month
- Christian music video of the month
- Weird word of the month
- Top 10 bands
- Resturant of the month
- Cartoon reviews
- About the upcoming missions trip
- Student of the month
- Why we should have more feild trips
- When sports are starting
- Books of the month
- Football news
- Study tips
- advice column
- Reports on projects classes are doing
- Most popular tv show
- Best christian TV show
- Christian TV show of the month
- List of up coming holidays
- Thoughts on how clean the school is
- Up coming Field trips
- service ideas
- Note from the editor (Mrs. Alexander)
- Random facts
- Random words hidden, for fun.
- Christian website of the month
- Crafts to do with the holiday season
- Up dates on the Gulf coast
- Ideas for after school
1)List of students birthdays for the month
Knowing the upcoming student birthdays could benefit us all. Everyone deserves a little love on their birthday. I mean, it's only the most important event, besides getting saved, in their life. Putting their name on the paper would make them feel loved probably. So I think we should go around asking whose birthday it is for the upcoming month
If we get a student to go under cover and ask around, we could get names of whose birthday it is for that month. If one day someone forgets someones' birthday, that will never happen again if we do this. People can look on the list, and put that persons name on the morning announcements. Once again this will make them feel special, maybe. I know that would make me feel awesome.
I know it will be really hard to get everyones birthday. Heck, we may even miss a few people, but it will make the people's name we get happy. If some don't want their name in the paper, they can just say so. Some people may not like the attention, so that is why they would turn it down. This may be too big of a job for one person.
If we get one person asinged to each grade, then we can find all the birthdays. We could even put a sheet in the office, and say sign it if your birthday is this month. I think the last one would be the fastest and easiest way to do so. They would have to put the day, and their name. Of course, we would need permission to put the sheet in the office in the first place. These are why we should put birthdays in the paper.
2)Christian Band of the month
I think it would be awesome to put a christian band of the month in the newspaper. If we did so, we could get good music in these children's ears. We could get someone to go the internet and listen to a bunch of Christian bands. (Even though we all know the Deluge band will win :D) I think listening to good clean Christian music will help.
Not everyone here is a Christian, and listen to good music. If we could post a Christian band and their songs, maybe they will look them up. Listening to Godly music is one step in being a Christian. There are allot of good Christian bands I think people will like. We could even post a video of the month.
Many Christians don't know 5 Christian bands off the top of their head. Wich is a really bad thing. I am going to admit I can hardly name five bands. Maybe we could also do Christian singer of teh month. I can think of atleast ten right now at that.
Posting Christian Bands of the month can also help teachers. Some teachers may find a new band they like. So all in all it will help everyone to post Christian bands of the month. I think it is really important that we put Christian bands of the month. This is why we should post Christian banf of the month.
3)Encouraging scripture
Putting encouraging scripures will help everyone. It can help someone get through the day, and week. Sometimes people are having down days, adn need a little up. Simply putting an encouraging scripture will help that. I think putting one up will be a smart thing to do.
Sometimes someone is jus having a bad day and needs lifting. If we put an encouraging scripture then maybe that will make their day better. I know I would like to see an encouraging scripture on the paper. Because sometimes I have bad days too. Once again, it would be a smart thing to do.
Maybe by putting on the scriptures, it will encourage them to crack open their Bible. Once you start reading the Bible it is hard to stop. So by doing this mauybe people will start putting verses. We could just get someone to open the Bible or google godscripptures. I can think of atleast te verses that would be great for this. One of which is Isaih 40:30-31
Sometimes we just get a littledoughtful, and need reasurance. This would be perfect to do so. It would be unsmart to not post an encouraging message. Saying this it would be goood to post verses. These are the reasons we should put an encouraging verse.
No comments:
Post a Comment