1)Paramore
Paramore is a band of like three guys, and the lead singer girl, Hayley Williams. Hayley has such a power full voice and that's one reason I enjoy listening to them. My cousin Paige showed me them and I have loved them ever since. Their music is clean, which is yet another reason I like to listen to them. There are rumors that they are splitting the band up, but I hope they are false. I hope they are false because they make great music.
2)The Ready Set
I really like the band The Ready Set which has numerous dudes in it. The lead singers name is Jordan Witzigreuter and is voice is only the best in the world. My favorite song by them is Love Like Woe, which they music video gives me the creeps. Their songs are amazing, that is why I love them. I could honestly listen to their songs like all day! That is how amazingly awesome they are.
3) NeverShoutNever!
Nevershoutnever is an awesome band with four guys in it. The lead singers name is Christofer Drew Ignle, and yes he spells it with an f. I like their old stuff better, because their new stuff has some bad words in it. I only listen to the clean old ones. Christofer has an awesome voice and can play many instroments, and that is why I like their music. Once again, I only like their old stuff.
4) Lights
The Lead singer of lights Valerie Poxleitner and her hair is pretty. Her voice sounds awesome, even live. The main reason I like them is because of her voice. February Air is my favorite song by them, and the song has two music videos. One from like 2003 and another from 2008. In the second music video they made her hair purple, and she is one of the low number of people who can pull off purple hair. I enjoy listening to their awesome music!
5) Flyleaf
Flyleaf's singer has an amazing voice! When I first heard her sign I was like, woe, is that coming from that tiny thing? She is soo small and has a powerful voice. They are a nice Christian band, and that is why I like them. My favorite song of theirs is Cassie, which is dedicated to the girl who got killed for her Love for God. I enjoy listening to her voice, and their music.
No comments:
Post a Comment