Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog assignment #38 / 5 Fav. Books

                        5 Favorite Books
1)The Hunger Games
         I have recently read The Hunger Games, and LOVED it! I like it because it after North America is destroyed, and it has a romance in it, sorta. It has some gross parts in it, because they have to kill each other. Other than that I really like this book allot. I bought the first book, I bought the second, I bought the third, but I haven't started the third one yet. All and all this is one awesome book.
       
2)Secrets of My Hollywood Life
        I have read all the books in this series, except for the new one that comes out this March. It is too hard to pick. I like these books because it shows the life of a Hollywood, "it" girl. The books are funny, sad, and above all: intertaning. It only takes about two days to read, well I'm a fast reader and read alot, and they are great AR books. I can't wait till the new one comes out!


 

3) Double Identity
             I have read this book almost twenty times, I think. It has been my favorite book ever since the fourth grade. I read it altleast three times each year. The book is about a girl whose parents have many secrets, and she finds out she had a sister and cousin. I like the book because it is a page turner. Each page lies another book. This book was the book that got me started on reading. I will cherish this book forever. :D


4)Found
       Found one of the three books in the Missing series. I read it in fith and sixth grade, and loved it. I have read all three books in the series, but this one interest me the most because it was the first book. I like it because a boy named Jonah was adopted and finds out when he was little he was found on a plane. Jonah and his friend Chip keep finding letters, and Chip finds out he is adopted too, and he too was on the plane. If you want to know the rest I think you will have to crack open the book.

5)Among the Hidden
            These books are super duper AMAZING! The first one is called Among the Hidden, which is the book I am talking about. I read this book last year and finished the series this year, because I couldn't find all the books last year. I like this book because a boy named Luke is a third child, and third children are illegal due to lack of food. His parents have hidden him his whole like. This book is the beest book in the whole series. I don't really like the last book, because the way the author wrote it, it seems like she was just trying to get it over with. Other than that I love this book, and this series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment