1) Fantastic Mr. Fox
Fantastic Mr. Fox is only like the best movie in the world! I get it for free on my tv, so I'm like always watching the movie. I love the way it is animated and how they say cussin' instead of other profanity. I have watched it atleast 3 times a day for the past week or so. If it where humanly possible, I would marry this movie. I plan to watch this movie till I get to my grave, :D
2) Big Fat Liar
I am not kidding when I say I have seen this movie a thousand times. When I was little I had the VCR and I would always have my mom playing it over and over. I knew every line from heart. I think the main reason I liked this was because I had a crush on Frankie Muniz. :D I loved the part where he has to stay as a blue man, and they trick the mean man.

3)Lion King 1 1/2
I really love the Lion King 1 1/2! I love how they made the first two movies, and then did Lion King 1 1/2. It is the cutest movie I have ever seen, like for realz. It is all about the mearcats and what not. I've only seen it a couple of times, but I have loved it since the first time I ever saw it.
4) Madagascar 2
The first Madagascar is ok, but the second one is awesome! Even though it ripes off the Lion King, I still loves it. It is full of comedy and that I like about it. My favorite part is when the boy penguin asks for maternity leave! If there is anyone who hasn't seen it yet, go see it now. I have seen it atleast 20, and every time it gets better
5) Toy Story 3
Toy story 3 has finally come! I remember asking my mom if they had a toy, when I was little, and she said no. I live this because I almost cried during it. It is soooooooo cute and funny at some parts. My favorite part is when Woody asks the unicorn if there is an exit and he says No. Then he goes, "just kidding, the exit is over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment