Weekends are a break from school. Some weekends I spend bored, others I barely have time to feel bored. I wait all week for my weekend to come, just so it will fly by like an airplane. My weekends are the time I get to sleep in and not have to think as much. I mean honestly I don't know anyone who hates weekends, except weird people who don't think of anything but work.
On Friday my cousin, Paige, picked me up from school and brought me to my house. When we got to my house we put in a nice pizza and watched the Princess and the Frog movie. After that I went to her house/ my mo mo's house(she lives with my mo mo) and stayed the night. We ate a hot dog then went up to her room to watch Ghost Hunters or something like that. We went to bed pretty early, like eleven or so.
Saturday Paige woke me up and my mo mo made us, what we call, breakfast s'mores. It is just toasted bread with peanut butter and chocolate in it. After we ate that we went up to play guitar hero, until we beat it. It only took us four hours. While we had been playing it my mo mo was making a pizza. After that we had to get ready to go out to eat with my family. When we got to the restaurant the older people had to pick names for who they give presents to on Christmas. Since there are seven of the kids it is too much money to get each one a gift. The rule is however many kids you have, is how many names you have to draw.
Sunday my mom woke me up and we went to Bethany for church. After church we went to wall mart to get last minute Halloween candy. For a while I did my homework and watched tv. I got dressed, as a princess, and got the candy together. At six people started coming, so my mom and I sat outside giving candy out. We ran out of candy by 7:40(it ended at 8) and we had at least ten bags! All in all, my weekend was fun.
Ten Goals For Before the School Year is Up
- To not wait the night before to study
- Get all A's
- Take notes in class
- Remember my best friend's birthday this year
- Listen in math class
- Have had a favorite animal for every month
- Spend time with my family
- Be more respectful twords others
- Respect my parents
- Make more braclets
No comments:
Post a Comment