
American has come so far over the years. America first started as a land no one knew about, to having 310,405,729 people. America has fought for freedom and has redeemed freedom. Looking back on American history I can see much has been accomplished by very intelligent people. We have the first cars, planes, and rockets to the moon. American has over come slavery, racism, and wars. We have only accomplished this because of God. When there where rumors they would be taking "In God We trust," off of money I was mad.
Everything in human and American history has a story. Like the Liberty Bell with the crack. The first time the Liberty Bell rang it got the large crack on it. Each item that has come from America has a story, weather we know it or not. The Statue of Liberty didn't just happen over night. No, the French made it for us and shipped it over piece by piece. I enjoy learning about American history, because it makes me proud to say that I am from America.
America has gone from cooking outside, to having stoves inside. Of course over time everything in America has gotten better. Well not exactly everything. The death toll has gotten higher due to shootings and abortions. Not everything in America is good, such as fires and hurricanes. Yet, not everything is bad in America. Cell phones and itouchs at times can be bad, but over half the time can be good.
It seems one thing after another is happening in America. Hurricane Katrina and the Oil Spill are the two most known I can think of. Though America is going through a tuff time, I'm proud to be an American, and a Christian. Television and phones have gotten the best of America, but atleast we are still free. Though most people in America are mostly dums, we have smart people, and I'm proud to be one of the smart people.

I try my best not to think of a bad future for America, but with this acconomey we never know. Honestly God is the only one who knows what is to come for America. With the well advancements we have now, I would like to think we would have hover cars being sold and stuff. I'm not sure when Jesus is coming back, but I would love to witness how advanced American becomes. I mean, we already have itouchs and ipads, but What is in store for us next? I'm not sure, but I can't wait to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment