Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Assign #26 / NYTimes Travel

(the reason is late is because it was from redemption day and I wasn't here and I didn't know I had to do it)

                                       NewYorkTimes Travel Time

               San Diego
36 Hours in San Diego
                       San Diego is a city full of hopes and relaxation. When visiting San Diego the most talked about hotel is the Ivy Hotel. Many say the price is cheap and the place is great. San Diego is more than just a tourist attraction for the few locals. They have neighborhoods and such, like another city. When eating out Cafe Chloe is quite the attraction for hungry customers. Most people go to the Balboa Park and just sit back and let the sun travel in.

San Francisco


                       San Francisco is known for it's Brooklyn Bridge. I remember watching That So Raven and seeing the Brooklyn Bridge on the show and trolly trains. Many Say San Francisco is quite the sight to see. The most top notch hotel is the All Season San Francisco Hotel. People line up to eat at the all time yummy  Michael Mina. One of the best things about going there would probably bee seeing all the fairs on the side or the rode and going to one. Though there are many things to do there I would like to go on the fairs wheel!

Santa Monica
36 Hours in Santa Monica, Calif.
                Santa Monica is known for the glorious restraunts. When torist think of a glorious beach or night out the town they think of Santa Monica. Many say JiRaffe is a classic, yet ellagant place to go and eat. There are a bunch of other hotels and places to eat at here. If I had the choice to live there I'd move in a heart beat! In fact, I hope to vactation there someday.


                       My Favorite out Of The Three
          My favorite would have to be Santa Monica. Like I said, I wish I could live there. I mean look at the picture of those people in their both! Who would not wanna live there? I would pull out a towel and take a nap on the beach. I would also run on the bored walk, or dance like a werdo on it. :) Either way you put it I would have fun and enjoy Santa Monica.

No comments:

Post a Comment